Use the Blue-9 leash in multiple different ways!
- Regular 6 ft leash
- Doubled over 3.5 ft leash
- Over the shoulder/hands-free leash
- Double attachment leash for the Balance Harness
- View video below for more information.
- Small/Medium Webbing width is 5/8"
- Medium/Large Webbing Width is 1"
Our NEW Multi-Function Leash was made specifically to utilize the Balance Harness dual attachment points.
- Attach your Multi-Function Leash to both D rings while walking your dog. Note: The front clip helps with guiding and re-directing your dog while the back clip can be used for overall body control.
- The leash has 3 D rings and 2 snap hooks for ultimate customization and control.
The S/M leash has a snap hook weight of approx. .6 oz and is 2.5" long.
The M/L leash has a snap hook weight of approx. 1.5 oz and is 3″ long
Ratings & Reviews
Most Versatile Leash
by Kim S -
This leash is the best! I love its versatility- can be a long leash in quiet settings then double up to a shorter leash when you come to congested areas. I use the clips to tether my dog to a pole while I go into my backpack to get her bowl and pour her a drink on our longer walks in the park. It’s also quite handy to loop it across my shoulder for a hands free walk in the farmer’s market. I know she is close, but my hands are free to purchase and carry produce. Another benefit is that if you use a head harness, you can clip one end of the leash to the head harness and the other end to her Blue-9 harness or collar for extra security. I also LOVE that it perfectly matches her harness. I have the purple harness and leash and it looks lovely on my now 2 year old golden retriever, Callie. We get lots of compliments on it. :) Both harness and leash also wash up beautifully in the washing machine.
Great leash, affordable price
by Celine Y. -
I am so pleased that Blue-9 is now offering this dual-ended leash to go along with the balance harness. These leashes are simple and functional without an enormous price tag. I’ve looked into many multi-function leashes, and they’re hard to find under $40. If your waist is fairly small, there’s actually another way you can use this leash. I’m able to use it around my waist (about 27") as well as across my torso. You just have to switch which bolt snap is attached to the dog’s harness.