THE PREFERRED AGILITY PLATFORM FOR TODAY'S DOG TRAINING PROFESSIONALS
Pro Trainers Know That
Makes It Easy
- The KLIMB takes advantage of a dog’s natural tendency to seek a higher vantage point.
- Staying comfortably on the KLIMB, dogs quickly learn to focus and ignore distractions
- Focus makes it easy to teach new cues and fix behavior problems. Dogs quickly learn that following cues leads to rewards.
- Dogs become attached to the KLIMB; they begin to think of it as their “place,” almost like it’s their favorite chair.
- The KLIMB is easily configured, allowing you to create an impulse control system that fits the way you train.
- Units can be connected in virtually unlimited configurations for either conventional or agility training.
The KLIMB™ was specifically designed to improve the relationship between you and your dog. Having a GREAT relationship with your dog makes them want to please you and makes training much easier! When implementing a KLIMB™ in your dog training, you are taking a big step in investing the time and energy to make a "good dog"p>
Where did the concept of the KLIMB™ dog training platform come from? Dog training methods used by professionals often involve a "Place", "Climb" or "Pause" command. The problem is that many times the command is associated with a mat or dog bed and the dog has a tendency to 'creep' out of position. A platform is a more effective training tool than a bed or a mat, as it keeps the dog in position. The platform takes advantage of a dog's natural tendency to seek a higher vantage point. Being elevated requires more focus and defines boundaries. Most dog training platforms tend to be heavy and bulky to accommodate larger breeds. Or they have a number of parts and require time consuming assembly. Or they're difficult to clean and cumbersome to transport.
We received input from professional dog trainers throughout the US on their wants and needs in a dog training platform. The KLIMB™ was designed to meet their exacting specifications for a platform that was stable and durable, yet lightweight, easy to transport and completely washable. It is both dog and consumer friendly, without any sharp edges, fully molded from materials that are comfortable and non-threatening. The resulting platform provides true impulse control: inviting and making dogs feel secure on a perch that very quickly becomes "their own".
While the KLIMB™ is designed as a dog training platform for everything from basic obedience to freestyle training, professional trainers and groomers love the fact that it is expandable (units interlock to form whatever platform size is needed), stackable (when assembled AND for compact storage) and fully self-contained. The legs are easily removed and lock into place flush with the KLIMB's bottom surface. When it's time to clean up, the KLIMB™ is waterproof and washes clean with any pet-safe cleaner. That makes it great for grooming, too!